Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HELP..HELP...who can help me..T.T

2moro is ME exam...
sei lo...
me always dint go for ME, HE n IA lecture...
now cham lo..
a lot of things dont know..
but ?HE exam is pass jor..
for us HE is very easy..
because just like our sejarah..
need to memorise...
some more our tutor got give us tips what..
so no need to worry..
but now is ME exam..
ME for me is really hard...
IA also same..
at secondary school times..i'm a science class student..
but also got take account for few month when i'm form 4 that time..
i give up after few month because its very stress for me..
i cant handle it well..
too many subject for me already..
although i got some interest on it..
ME really very hard to understand la..
haiz..
some more still got many calculation..

jst now i got phone my mum..
asking her how sis was..
when i phone them..
my sis answer the phone..
so i straight away ask her..
how she was
she say same like normal lo..
i also got ask her how she go to tuition and school..
she reply me that she cycle go lo..if not wait dad fetch meh?
then i keep asking her that dad dint not bring u go "fu zhen"???
she say no..
maybe dad already forget it..
the last question i ask her is dont you ask dad to bring you go????
she say no..
no dare to ask him..
haiz..
now turn my mum pick the phone..
i ask her many many thing about my sis and also my family things la..
haha
after chat with mum.is turn to chat with my dad...
i tell him that 15-9-2009 i will go back hometown already..
because my last day exam is on 14-9-2009
so i just can go back next to the exam..
then i got asking him that..why din bring sis go to "fu zhen"
he say my sis already recover jor..
but i got tell him that..
just now i ask my sis she say still got a bit pain..
its serious case la..
but my dad treat it like normal...
i really very worry her la..
if got two choices : i can choose to thailand travel with my family or i can choose dont go to travel unless my sis's leg already recover.
i sure will choose give up the chance go to thailand travel.
i want my sis's leg recover..
my dad keep say that he will know what he supposed to do geh..
then i stop asking him jor..
because i also scare to ask so many..later he scold me then no good la..
haha..he scold me i will cry geh..
my dad too garang jor..kaka XP
then my dad give back the phone to my mum..
my mum tell me that just now my aunts got phone her.
she asking about my sis again lo..
and also me la..
now she just now i'm at kl study jor..
last time she very love us geh and also always come our house stay with us for 1 month of few week or few days too la..
but now long time dint c her jor.
miss her so much..
because some bad ghastly incident had happened to her son..
felt pity to her..
so i dint salah her that i come kl study for a long time already almost finish sem 1...she now just know...haha..
finish chat with my mum jor..

now its the time for me to start my revision jor..
me really need to start it now...
if not i will regret geh.
i dont want resit the paper again.
it is expensive and waste time
one subject cost is RM80..
really very expensive
i dont want waste those money........

k la..
88
continue write when i free la..

No comments:

Post a Comment