Monday, February 1, 2010

21.1.2010

S.H.E..
exam period i go to our outlet see SHE
=.="
haha
very bad leh me?
haha
i went there is to see who more leng only
finally my conclusion is Ella more leng
she is special compare to other ^^
take tis v all fat fat
haha

me n mun yee

my dear n i ^^

i can take pic with SHE n go inside to c them is because of ricky beh..
also is race's dad
thanks him alot..
is him bring me go inside 1
many ppl jealous us that v can go inside but they cant
so sorry to my friend who cant go inside..
sorry ya T.T
because v cant bring many ppl go inside..

after that nth special..jz chat with my friend..
at thr i got 1 more new friend..his name is daniel(artis name)..haha

then there was smth happen..
cannot tell here xP
thx venex n race for ur caring ^^

after that go back home lu..
thanks ah cool for fetching me ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment