Monday, February 1, 2010

28.1.2010

the last subject
yeah ^^
b4 exam i sms-ing with Race ask her wheather can go shopping with me or not
she got tell me venice terry got come kl 
i got ask him go shopping with us but he say he busy
got thing nid to do then nvm la
haha

2pm.......  exam
after 1 hour is 3pm i come out early coz i had done my exam..
quiet easy that paper
haha
then i sms-ing to race telling her i had finish exam
then she go ts meet me lo
after shopping 3 hour..me pokai jor n she nth to buy and v r hungry 
so v go leisure mall find venex
hehe
reach there is 6.30 like that venex got appointment
then me n race take order to eat food 1st
cannot tahan jor..
i eat rice..race eat spagetti.both of us drink orange juice ^^
til 7++pm v finish eating n he also finish talking
he keep talk non-stop till 7++pm..
i think that prospet sure feel sien.
haha

then 8pm lu..
waiting mun yee come..
after she reach v go for steambot 


me..eric..six

roy..venex..mun yee

venex

venex keep eating only

same also
c more pic at fb ba

then after eating v go watch movie but this time..
race n mun yee cant go..
because of their mu,..
haiz
nvm la
jz me,venex,roy,eric,six n jackey
v ask jackey go after he finish working at low yat
v go watch "tooth faily"
b4 enter the cinema v go take pic 1st
wakaka




feel like i very tall
haha

MR.bean n i


ops...10.40 the time for the movie jor
let's go
finish watch movie go back home lu..
coz late jor..somomore raining jor
reach home take bath on9 awhile then sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment